I will use this page as a logbook as well as a journey plan.
On the one hand, I will list the various blogs on the subject as I publish them. I hope it will help you to follow the threads.
On the other hand, this page will also be a more or less detailed outline of what I plan to study. That outline, far from being static, will change regularly as I discover new paths to explore.
Introduction – What is the fight about?
“Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life.”
(Proverbs 4:23; NLT)
- A Matter of the Head or the Heart?
- My Heart, a Fortified City
- The Stakes of Spiritual Warfare
- Can a Believer be possessed?
- Spiritual Warfare in Our Theology of Sanctification
- Enemy #1: The Flesh
- Enemy #2: The World
- Enemy #3: Satan and his demons
- How can I identify my enemy?...
- The process of temptation (James...)
1 John 2:15-17; Ephesians 4:20-24...
Satan and his demons
Ephesians 6:10-12; James 4:7...
- Who is Satan?
- Can a Christian be “possessed” by a demon?
- Satan strategy (cf. Wiersbe’s book)
On the Christian’s authority
- My spiritual domain
- “Speaking” to the spiritual world...
- We fight in prayer...
- Romans 15:30-32; 2 Corinthians 10:1-6; Philippians 1:27-30; Colossians 1:24–2:5...
- Three swords, three parables