Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Bellicose Monk's website.
By accessing this website, I assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Bellicose Monk's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Visitor”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting these terms and conditions. “Author”, “Myself”, “I”, “My” and "me", refers to me, the author of this website. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Visitor and myself, or either the Visitor or myself. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Bellicose Monk and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Bellicose Monk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://bellicosemonk.ca for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://bellicosemonk.ca;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://bellicosemonk.ca;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://bellicosemonk.ca;
- Redistribute content from The Bellicose Monk unless content is specifically made for redistribution.
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website (which include the Facebook page associated with it) offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. The Bellicose Monk does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website or the Facebook page, and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of The Bellicose Monk, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Bellicose Monk shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website or its Facebook page.
3. The Bellicose Monk reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You here by grant to The Bellicose Monk a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to my Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors, when they list me in the directory, may link to my Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed blogs.
2. These organizations may link to my home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. I may consider and approve in my sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are educational institutions.
I will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us; (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with me; (c) the benefit to me from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of The Bellicose Monk; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to my home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to us using the contact form. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to my Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of my blog name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of The Bellicose Monk’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around my Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
I shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend me against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
I reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to my Website upon such request. I also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to my Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from my website
If you find any link on my Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact me about this. I will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst I endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to my website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of my or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of my or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact me.